Renewal Instructions for current WSJ users: Binder1
For information on the new Wall Street Journal fee, click here
Students in the College of Business at Minnesota State University, Mankato have online access to the Wall Street Journal as part of their technology initiative. Setting up your account is easy and can be done in a matter of minutes. Once the account is set you students have access to The Wall Street Journal from anywhere on their laptop or mobile devices like ipads and smart phones.
Enter your StarID here to begin the sign-up process
Benefits of the New Individual Logins vs. The Old Way
- You can access the WSJ from anywhere once your account is setup.
- You can access the WSJ from any ISO or Android Device.
- You can create personalized saved articles list.
- You can create personalized portfolio lists.
NEW USER: How to Setup Your New WSJ Account
When accessing the Wall Street Journal for the first time you will need to follow the steps below.
- You must be on campus and on the MavNet network.
- Type your campus username in the form below and click submit (this is the username you log in to D2L with).
- You will be directed to the WSJ account create page. Enter your information to create an account.
- Once you account is created you can log on to the WSJ from anywhere on any device.
RETURNING USER: How to Access the WSJ after you create your account.
Once you have created your unique login for the WSJ, you can login directly on the WSJ site by going to www.wsj.com on your personal computer, tablet or smartphone. You will be required to login each time you visit the site, unless you have cookies enabled which will allow you to stay logged in over a period of time.