4/20/2017: All EXAM times are full.
Review the Excel Exam Study Guide book (FREE!)
What Tests are Offered
- Microsoft Excel – Skills Measured
Dates and Times
Testing times are available throughout the week to accommodate a variety of schedules. To schedule a testing time please follow these steps.
DO NOT PAY, Exam slots are full!!
Pay for your exam using the online payment form.
Your reservation will be canceled if payment is not submitted first.
Please note room locations below
All test candidates must register with Certiport. Each person will only need one account. If you forget your password, click the Forgot Password link in the top-right corner of the web page. If you are unsure whether you have previously registered, please call (888) 999-9830.
- Enter your name as you would like to appear on your certificate
- For consistency purposes, use your MSU e-mail address for your Certiport Account
- Click on the Non-disclosure statement and Privacy statement links and agree to those statements or you will not be allowed to take any examinations.
The day of the exam you will need a form of photo ID or your MavCard to take the exam. Please bring this to the exam along with the copy of the payment receipt to the testing center when you are scheduled to take the exam.
Review: Follow the steps below to take a certification exam
- Register for your exam time using the button above to schedule a time to take the exam.
- Pay for your exam using the link above.
- You will also need a form of photo ID or your MavCard to take the exam. Please bring this to the exam along with the copy of the payment receipt to the testing center when you are scheduled to take the exam.
- Log in to your Certiport account before you arrive for your examination to ensure your account is activated. https://www.certiport.com/portal/SSL/Login.aspx
- Arrive at least 10 minutes early for your examination to allow time for exam set up and logging in to your account. Late arrivals will result in a forfeited exam time and will need to repay for the exam. When the door shuts at the exact testing time, you are no longer able to get into the testing room.
- The examination stations are located in Morris Hall 208. If you have any questions about the test or the room, ask the person at the first desk in Morris Hall 150.
- Please give at least 48 hours cancellation notice if you can’t keep your testing center appointment. You will be permitted to reschedule and will not be required to pay again.
NOTE: Microsoft Office exams are approximately 50 minutes in length.
The Center will verify identification. ID must be a valid, government-issued ID containing both a photograph and the examinee’s signature. Students enrolled at an academic institution may use their student ID (MavCard).
Each test is actively proctored and proctors have an unobstructed view of each examinee in the testing area. Proctors may answer questions regarding the functionality of the exam software, but will not answer questions related to exam content or provide instruction of any kind.
Test candidates are not allowed to bring any books, bags, purses, backpacks, cell phones, electronic devices, etc. in the testing room. A secure area will be provided to store personal belongings while you are taking an examination. The Center does not allow recording devices, including paper, pens, pencils, cameras, computers, handheld computers or communication devices, such as telephones or pagers, in the testing area. Use of equipment such as printers, facsimile machines, or copiers is not permitted in the testing room while testing is in progress.
Accommodation of Disabilities
As a worldwide provider of certification exams, Certiport is committed to ensuring that those persons with the desire to certify their proficiency in the use of computers should have the opportunity to do so. Certiport, accordingly, embraces the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) as well as other global accommodations for disabilities designed to advance those goals.
The process for individuals to apply for an accommodation from Certiport is found at: http://www.certiport.com/PORTAL/desktopdefault.aspx?page=common/pagelibrary/Disabilities.htm
A member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System.
Minnesota State University, Mankato is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity University. This document is available in alternative format to individuals with disabilities by calling 507-389-3205 (V), 800-627-3529 or 711 (MRS/TTY).
Individuals with a disability, who need a reasonable accommodation to participate in this event, can contact 507-389-3205 (V), 800-627-3529 or 711 (MRS/TTY) at least 14 days prior to the event.